Monday, May 10, 2004

Weekend

Friday
After work a guy from Blue's Fence came by to give us an estimate for fencing in our back yard. It is going to be pricey, but at least we won't have to deal w/ the neighbors as much. It's worth it in my book. And it's not like we won't get it back when we sell the house. At least some of it. Anway, after that my grandparents stopped by. The had initially came to help Eric fix our garbage disposal, but it miraculously it started working again.

Saturday
We were lazy most of the morning. We ran some errands in C'ville and then headed to the Beef House for Mother's day & grandpa's birthday. We had such a good time and the food was pretty good, too. I was STUFFED though.

Sunday
We lounged around for most of the morning. We had to run a few errands and head to the grocery store. When we got home, I repotted 2 of my pond plants and then we went for a walk w/ the dogs. After cleaning up, we relaxed and watch Survivor All-Stars finale.

Monday/Today
I didn't sleep well last night for some reason and didn't even go to bed until 11:00, so I'm a bit tired today. Eric & I are starting our "Healthy Lifestyle" today, so maybe that will help me feel a little better. We are going to start eating better and walking/rollerblading so we can get into shape. At least feel better about our selves.

Not too much going on this week. Busy weekend ahead of us, but it's that time. Seems like our summer weekends get filled up pretty fast. Better get used to it now!

No comments: