Thursday, May 27, 2004

Interesting Evening

Yesterday Eric found out that there is a potential liquor license open in WL. So, last night we went to DP's for dinner and got to talking to an asst manager who is a good friend of Eric's and is interested in changing jobs. Eric has been thinking for quite a while now that we would like to open a bar/restaurant in the area, so needless to say his wheels are spinning. We drove around WL last night checking out some potential sites, but didn't have much luck. I'm sure he'll do some more scouting of the area this week.

We had an overall lazy night besides that or should I say I had a lazy night. I fell asleep on the couch a little after 8 and Eric woke me up around 11 to go to bed. I had a bad night of sleep 2 nights ago and I can't seem to get caught back up. Ugh. I do feel better today though. We are going on a long walk this evening, so hopefully that will help my energy level. I was disappointed this morning b/c I got on the scale and have officially gained back all the weight I lost since January. Although a pound or two might be b/c of AF, but still. It still said that even number. I know a lot of it is we've been eating out more again and eating bad things. Heck, we went grocery shopping and we each ended up buying two things of ice cream last night.

Goal (Note to self)
I'm officially going to start eating better and do more exercises next week. I MUST get back down to where I was a while back at the very least. Approximately 9 pounds less than where I am now... Summer is here and I need to have that swimsuit figure (or close to it)!!

No comments: