Monday, May 17, 2004

Update

Friday
We went straight to C'ville after work and headed to my parents. We visited with them for a bit, got a redbud tree and some flowers and then headed toward my cousin Reasley's college graduation openhouse. It was nice there although it was raining and cool. We stayed for a little while then made our way back home.

Saturday
I had to get up early and pick up a cake and be at work my 9:30 for our graduation reception. I stayed there until 11:00. Eric's parents arrived shortly after I got home from work and we spent a few hours with them having lunch at Don Pablo's and shopping. After they left we worked around the house and then settled in for the evening watching "Cheaper by the Dozen". It was a pretty funny movie.

Sunday
This was our date day. We slept in a little and got up and got ready for our date. We went to the movie and watch "Van Helsing". I was not into it as much as Eric. It was okay though. After the movie we headed to the mall to try to find outfits for a wedding we have in June and July. NO LUCK. We decided we are going to Indy next Saturday. After a quick late lunch/early dinner at Fazoli's we headed home to relax. We went for a long walk and played some street hockey finishing up the evening.

No comments: