Thursday, November 11, 2004

Job Update

So I started my new job this week. So far it's going well. I seem to be moving right along and learning some new things. I took my first box of stuff from my old office today and loaded up another one this afternoon. I also have started organizing some stuff there and of course cleaning. Damn, I don't think they ever dusted over there. I spent most of this morning cleaning up and such. So far the people in the office have been great, too. I had an uneasy feeling about the other lady the first day, but she seems fine now. We showed off our pictures today since I brought mine over!

My old job isn't too stressful yet. I'm trying to get some stuff done for my boss before I leave although this afternoon I don't feel like doing much so I repotted one of my plants and obviously am updating my blog, too. ha ha ha I'm trying to have a less stressful afternoon these days, too. I have busy mornings in my new job and busy evenings with the puppy. Gotta have some "me" time in there somewhere.

This week has been a little on the stressful side with starting the new job and the new puppy. AF is supposed to arrive Saturday, too. So far I have 3 fever blisters and the normal teenage pre-AF breakouts. Really I'll just be glad when this week is over. I'm ready to start a new week.

No comments: