Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Monthly Fertility Update

My temp hit 98.1 this morning, so I feel like that is a sign that I have ovulated this month. I plan on taking it a few more days just to be sure. The question is, however, WHEN?

Option 1 - Temperature Indication
I ovulated either Sunday or Monday

Option 2 - Fern Indication
I ovulated last week sometime. I had total ferns last Wednesday and partials Tuesday and Thursday-Monday. Last night before bed I had no ferns what-so-ever and I haven't checked today yet.

Analysis - Craziness
I ovulated sometime between last Tuesday and yesterday (Monday). So, who the hell knows?! ha ha ha This month is just totally whacked!

Comments
I'm not holding much hope out for this month. We did use PS Mon, Wed, Sat so I feel pretty good about that. We haven't got another BD in since Saturday b/c Eric has been really down in the back. I marked on my calendar to expect AF around Nov 13, which is CD 30. So we'll see.

No comments: