Monday, November 01, 2004

Weekend Update

Saturday night we went to my cousin's (J&R) Halloween party. We had to leave by 9:00 b/c Eric had a promotion at one of the bars, but we did spend a few hours there and it was fun. We really didn't know anyone, so that was not as good, but most of the people our age didn't show up until about the time we got ready to leave. We headed home and I watched a little TV and Eric got ready to go out. I stayed up for a little bit after he left, but fell asleep on the couch, too, so I got up and went to bed.

Yesterday we slept in a little (Eric a lot) then lounged around the house most of the day. Eric's back was really bothering him for some reason, so we just watched the Colts lose and alternated laying on the couch. I got into a homemaker mood and started baking stuff. I made Blueberry Muffins, which we both are sorta scared to eat b/c they are low-carb and look different than the ones I normally make. I also made some M&M cookies, which are good. Then last night, of course was Halloween. We already decorated a few weeks ago, but Eric bought a fog machine this week, so he set it up in the witchs pot we already had. It looked pretty neat. We had several trick-or-treaters again this year and even got a little worried that we might run out of candy, but we didn't thank goodness. We also found out that our neighbor that we really don't like is moving back in "for the time being". Ugh.

Overall not the best weekend, but it could have been worse I guess...

No comments: