Friday, March 25, 2005

2nd Interview

Mr. T finally got a call yesterday for his 2nd interview the a Rx company. Poor guy was really stressing b/c the recruiter had said in the beginning they wanted to make an offer by today, but in reality its a pretty long process - 2 Interviews w/ District Mgr, 1 Interview Regional Mgr, a Ride w/ a Rep thing, THEN an offer. He will be home the month of April now, but if he gets the job will be gone in May. The good thing is it will be much warmer outside and I'll have plenty to do. Softball should be in full swing and of course I can start all my gardening. Both things I am very excited about. The only bad thing and it's not really that bad is were going to have a family (his parents, sister & husband & us) vacation towards the end of June. We'll just have to postpone it though. We went last night and got him a very nice sport coat (Ayres is having a GREAT sale on suits and the like I might add), dress shirt and tie. He already has it planned what he will wear to the next interview too. Suits are so easily interchangeable. And let me add that my man is the best dressed man around if I do say so myself.

Oh! Good thing his interview isn't until next week b/c we need some healing time for this! No, he didn't make me mad! He was playing w/ Godiva on the floor and she kneed him. It bruised and started swelling immediately! I hope it goes away fast!

1 comment:

Dooneybug said...

Good luck to Mr. T! I hope he has a good 2nd interview and that bruiser goes away fast.

Love the new look! I would like to change my site as well, but haven't taken the time to do it.