Monday, March 28, 2005

Mr. T

Mr. T is an avid reader at least of my blog and probably a few others, too, so I decided to make him an admin also so he may make guest appearances from time to time. Maybe he can give us some thoughts on what it's like on the "other" side of the fence w/ all this TTC frustration... **hint, hint**

Of course I may need to give him a little course on how to post, but then again he's pretty smart and probably will be able to figure it out himself.

Also since I have more than just me as a contributor to this blog now, it messed up my whole sidebar and I no longer have a profile. So I added the link "Our Story" if you are interested in knowing a little of our background. Darn blogger. I'm still working on some things. I hope to put up a new pic of us in the sidebar, too, but can't do that until Mr T.'s black eye goes away.

No comments: