Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another one...

I found out over the weekend that my brother and his new wife are pregnant. She's not been to the actual doc yet, but thinks she's due around the end of October or early November. Of course, Matt is leaving for Iraq in November or December... It figures. I called her a bitch when I found out. That probably wasn't the right word, but it really bothered me. They only got married early February! Eric thinks she has ulterior motives. I don't really know. I'm mixed. I'm sure this is exactly what my brother needs to think about while he's over in Iraq!

Later Saturday, after several questions from my mom I ended up telling her just about everything that was going on with us right now. She acted like she might help us with some of the costs, but honestly I'm not counting on it and she doesn't even have the money to help if she wanted to. She did give some good advice, "Hold your rear up in the air after you get done and don't get right up and go to the bathroom." You think that might work??? Hadn't heard that one before. ha ha ha

UPDATE ON K:
They did another ultrasound on Sunday (26w,1d) and the fluid is building back up around the baby so that's good.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Erica....
I don't even know what to say. Eventually, your time has to come, but what a crappy road to have to travel.

Maybe it's good you told your Mom everything now. Now you'll have to try her advice :)

Dooneybug said...

I'm so sorry Erica. I've been reading your blog for awhile but this is the first time I've commented. I would call my SIL a bitch too if she got pregnant before me. It's this awful fear of mine and everytime we have to see them I stress about it! Hang in there.