Tuesday, March 01, 2005

This Month in TTC

So right now were are in the last week before AF comes. We only BD'd a few time around the window, so I doubt there is any chance that I will be pregnant this month. Plus I was sick at the beginning of the month so I imagine that whacked my system, too. Today I have to go get bloodwork to check my progesterone. This is for my surgery in June (if I still get it) so I'm not exactly sure why I'm getting it now, but whatever, it's free and I'll leave work a little early. hee hee You may wonder why I say "if I still get it" with my scheduled Lap in June. Well, we've been thinking about this and although I won't cancel it til late May early June, we aren't sure we want to fork out that kind of money just yet. Don't get me wrong I WANT TO BE PREGNANT AND WE WANT A BABY, but we are "trying" to be smart about this. We do have a lot of debt that we are very slowly getting down and I'm not sure we'll every be completely financially ready, but with my dental surgery in a few weeks, which is NOT CHEAP and the rest of the bills. We aren't sure where we want to go yet. The Lap itself is covered by my insurance except $300, plus 3 months of Clomid at $150 a month and then another 3 months of Clomid again $150 a month AND the IUI, which I don't have a clue on cost. That's a lot of money on top of what we already owe. It is so frustrating. We haven't made any "for sure" decision yet, but wanted to update my blog for all the readers who were curious.

No comments: