Thursday, March 17, 2005

Timmerman Family Fan Club

I'm about to cry writing this! Apparently we have a fan club now.

I have no excuse to cancel my Laparoscopy in June now...

I have the

WORLD'S BEST "Anonymous" FRIENDS

a girl could ask for! It just so happens I got this letter in the mail today for contributions to my uterus. We truly are speechless right now. I hope you realize just how much you mean to us and we truly are forever indebted to you. Although it was definitely not necessary, it is GREATLY appreciated and will be used in June. We are so glad you are in our lives and know we will be involved in each others lives forever. It's wonderful to know that you can always count on your friends in good times and bad and I hope you know I will do the same.

P.S.
Note from Eric: Bring your shopping bags next GWO for items you might need from our garage or storage unit. *wink*

P.S.S.
If Eric gets this job (or we win the lottery) we will return the generous contribution to the return address on the envelope so it can be returned to the rightful owners!

1 comment:

Kitten said...

I don't know because I don't know them, but I'm pretty sure the Fan Club does not want you to return any money.

However I have heard various internet rumors about this fan club and I hear the members of said Fan Club enjoy generous donations of alcoholic beverages. Surely I'm sure something can be worked out.

;)