Friday, March 25, 2005

New Look

Inspired by Kitten changing the look of her blog, I've decided to change mine up a bit as well. I'm getting tired of the "green" look and since my favorite color is blue, well it seems my blog should reflect me more. I will probably be changing it even more over the course of the next few weeks as I get time at work and maybe a little on the weekend. I think Kitten is also going to help me with a few changes, to it, too! (Thanx Kitten!) If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment. I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Some Things I've Added
- a hit counter, which I'm excited about. I think I have more lurkers than I realize
- A little logo currently in the profile box, but subject to change. Since my site is Mrs. T (and my husband is obviously Mr. T) I thought it appropriate to use this logo.

I'm also going to try to post more frequently. I know I've said this before and it comes and goes, but I'm going make a better effort. Enjoy!

No comments: