Sunday, March 13, 2005

Peter wins!

So I drove to Chicago yesterday with my mom. After a quick lunch at Roong Petch (Thai) w/ Kitten we headed to Evanston to see Peter. (aka get my new look) I was speechless most of the time. He just amazed me with his technique! At first he just thought I should do high/low-lights all over, but I told him I was tired of dealing with my roots and wanted to get back to my natural color then do the high/low-lights. So here is what I got!

Here is a before pic at Kitten's


Here is me getting highlights. You can see how dark my hair really is...


Here is the final look.


And for some added fun. Here's me with Peter.


And here is my and my momma!


Sadly I didn't get one with Kitten. Mom may have got one on her camera though. Mom absolutely loved Chicago and wants to grow her hair out some and go back up and have Peter do her hair. We had a blast!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the new do! It looks really great!!

Kitten said...

I want to find out what Eric's reaction was!

Mrs. T said...

Eric's first reaction was big eyes and saying, "Oh, wow!". I of course panicked, but then he said he really liked it. Yesterday I kept asking him all day to make sure b/c I was still a little worried, but I think he really does like it!

yochanan said...

Is this the hair place right next to the Unicorn Cafe in evanston?

small world