Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me! **updated**

Today I am 26 years old. I don't feel old yet by all means! It actually feels about right. I've got several cards in the mail already. Eric got me two of the most perfect cards, a gift certificate to Bennett's Greenhouse and taking me to dinner at La Scala. Woohoo! The doggies gave me birthday kisses and Godiva added a few bites with her's. :) When I got on the computer as I usually do in the morning, I almost had a tear in my eye from the sweetest post/person EVER! My co-workers are taking me to lunch today at Seattle Beanery and I've never been there before so I'm excited about that. My mom called a short while ago and sang the birthday song to me. (I hope she doesn't quit her day job!)

**I also got this floral arrangement from my GWO girls! Thanks so much ladies! I love and miss ya, too!**

Today is going to be a good day because It's My Birthday! Yay!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY, ERICA!

Hope you have a fabulous day... have fun at lunch with your co-workers & dinner with your hubby!

Jennifer said...

Sorry I couldn't e-mail you today, I was not in the office, but I was thinking of you! I miss being able to celebrate our birthdays together, but I'll see you in a couple of weeks!