Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Go Colts!!! (11-0)

Yesterday morning Eric's boss called him and said he had tickets for the colt's game last night. Two for his customer and two for us. Luckily I had to get off work early to go to therapy so we were able to leave town to head down (about an hour drive) to Indy for the game. We stopped at a Tailgate party. It was fun, but super crowded and sort of a cluster. We headed (read: walked about 4 city blocks in high heeled boots) on down to the dome to sort of beat the rush and get something to eat. I was starving. Of course we were the first to arrive in the sweet, so we went ahead and helped ourselves to chicken fajitas and popcorn and drinks. That suite is right next to the opposing team's owner's suite, so that made it even more interesting. Especially when the colt's were stomping them. hee hee We did have some Steelers fans in our suite, too and after having some alcohol made it even more interesting. By the time we left my jaw hurt from laughing so hard. It was an absolute blast and I'm so glad we were able to go. Well worth staying up til nearly 2 am on a school night...

Can I go to bed now??

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I wondered if you'd make it to the end of the game. I fell asleep with about 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Glad to hear you had a good time. My Eric will be there on Sunday (but not is a suite!)