Tuesday, November 01, 2005

CD 1 - The time has come... **updated**

Today of course the witch arrived to greet me this morning. A tad late considering yesterday was Halloween, but I suppose she must have been busy brewing up something and/or flying around on her broomstick scaring little kiddies. So as usual I called Dr. S's office to let them know I need my final round of clomid called in. The nurse said she would call me back to let me know she had called it in, which seemed a little odd considering they've never done this. I just know they call it in and I pick it up the next day.

Anyway, the nurse just called back and said they had called in my clomid, but Dr. S wants to go ahead and refer me on to Dr. H... (Jaw drops to floor here) Dr. S never ceases to surprise me I guess. I just assumed that he'd wait to confirm the 6th cycle of clomid didn't working THEN refer me on. Not refer me on while going through it. AND I assumed that I wouldn't see the RE until after the first of the year, which essentially still could be the case.

So now I sit and wait on the nurse to call me back with my appointment with Dr. H. I never thought we would get this far. Denial... Yea, I admit it. Freaking out... Yea, that too.

**********
My appointment is scheduled for Nov 30 @ 10:45. Apparently Dr. H is in my city about twice a month. They are sending me a packet of info to fill out and return before my appointment. Plus, I'm supposed to (laughing hysterically) make a copy of my insurance card and send to them with the packet of info.

What is weird about this is Nov 30 is the day I should get my next period. Ironic?

Now on to doing some extensive research on this guy. Hell, I don't even know his first name, let alone anything else about him. Holy shit this is real!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Maybe you'll finally get some answers now. Or maybe the appointment will be enough to scare those ovaries into submission.

cat said...

Ohhhh exciting... real indeed. Good luck with everything.

Renee said...

I just found your blog but wanted to wish you luck. I too am TTC and find myself posting like a maniac on my own blog.

If you dont mind, id like to bookmark your blog.

-Heather