Friday, April 08, 2005

Big Weekend Ahead

I'm leaving this afternoon for a drive to OH to see J & Baby Grace. Tomorrow morning we pick up D then head to S's baby shower. I can't believe its time for her shower. Bean will be here before we know it! Seems like yesterday she got pregnant! I'm sure that partially b/c we live in different states and don't see each other often! :( Anyway, after the shower on Saturday I have to head back home. My in-laws are coming over and then going to the Pacers Game with us on Sunday. This should be a great weekend, but very busy.

My mom came up last night and we had a blast! I'm really happy about our relationship right now. Even Eric commented that she's doing much better. We had dinner and talked all through dinner. Then we walked around Lowe's and Target. Laughed a ton and just really had a good time. I feel so happy with my life right now.

No comments: