Tuesday, April 26, 2005

CD 23, 8 DPO

So we are down to the one week late. Let's evaluate shall we?

1) My temp was 98.1 this morning. Nothing any different from any other cycle.
2) My BBs are only mildly sore since O-ing. Again, this is normal.

I guess that about sums up my "symptoms" at the moment. ha ha ha Looks positive, huh? AF is expected next Monday or Tuesday.

I did a little research this morning about progesterone levels. I really didn't find a scale. I found that 10 or above is good. 2-6 is low. Well, looks like I didn't learn any more than what Dr. S said. Hmmm... Anyone else know about the actual scale they use for progesterone levels? Maybe I'll ask the ladies on FF & see what they have to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got my finger's crossed for you E!

I'm going to see my doctor to go over all my testing on Thursday. All the little cards I got in the mail for results just had the text "normal" so I hope to get actual numbers and ranges when I have my appointment. I can let you know what they are if you'd like?

Anonymous said...

Here are the ranges for progesterone:

Premenopausal (which we are, of course)

Follicular phase: less than or equal to 1.5

Luteal phase: 2-20

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!