Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Finally a Neighbor w/ Potential

After going to the dog park on Sunday I decided to join the on-line group of the dog park. Today I got an e-mail asking about getting on the mailing list and some input for future meetings which I gladly gave. Ironically after I sent her my mailing address she replied and come to find out she lives across the street from us and has a black lab Casey. We have noticed that we have two neighbors both with labs and had planned on introducing ourselves once we saw them outside and stuff, but this is pure coincidence. Good though. The people in our neighborhood as I've mentioned before are quite "different" to say the least. Rarely anyone waves and they definitely never talk to you. Maybe we can turn this neighborhood around (before we move in the next few years) ha ha ha

No comments: