Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Chocolate Martinis

I absolutely love them! However they, well, any amount of alcohol, makes me very opinionated and able to voice those opinions. Last night my hubby picked me up from work and we headed to Pucchini's for dinner. The girl who seated us had serious back problems that caused her to stick her boobs and put out so far that she was even having problems walking. Eric immediately order me a chocolate martini but at the bar b/c he knew the lady and had to tell her how to order it. We had an overly gay waiter which is fine, but he wasn't the greatest on service... He came to our table and asked "Who ordered the chocolate martini?" I said it was me and off he trotted to pick it up. My thinking is, does it really matter, just bring it to me! I shouldn't complain though b/c they gave us one on the house, too b/c it wasn't filled to the rim. Woohoo! Then Eric ordered a 1/2 order of garlic bread w/ cheese. He got a whole order of garlic bread (no cheese). Finally we ordered. I ordered this chicken w/ noodles in a cream sauce. It had capers, but I asked them to leave it off (This didn't seem to be a problem). While we were waiting and waiting Eric went to get my second chocoalte martini. My meal was supposed to come w/ a salad and he didn't ask me what dressing I wanted, so we called him back over and told him. The waiter finally brought out our food and needless to say I got it with capers. He took it back then came back and said it was pre-packaged and they couldn't take the capers out. They offered to make me something different, but I didn't want to wait and had already had 1 martini and 1 waiting, so I just said I'd eat around it. I did call him a few choice words though b/c he was an idiot! While we were eating there was this "Breaking News Story" that Brittney had finally admitted she was pregnant. Well, as I mentioned I had had some alcohol and belted out "who the hell cares, she's a whore!" This was not deemed "Breaking News Story" in my book whatsoever! Sometimes I think I embarrass Eric, but secretly I think he likes seeing me liquored up. I do admit that I am funny. But this time I was getting mad b/c the girl behind us was talking really loud. I imagine her being loud was making me loud. Anyway, we finally decided to order dessert. The waiter had already printed up our big (assuming we weren't getting dessert), so he pulled a quick one and said, "That will just be on me since you got capers w/ your meal." I just rolled my eyes and said sure. We ate our Tiramisu w/ delight, I finished all but a little bit of my 2nd martini and we headed home.

Being that it is our 2nd anniversary, I came across this the other day. Our "gift" this year is Cotton. So Monday I spent the morning writing Eric a love note and when I got home I glued cotton balls to my love note to him. Funny thing though I couldn't find regular glue so I used super glue. BAD IDEA! I super glued his entire note to the bathroom sick b/c it soaked through the paper. It was a mess, but I got it cleaned up. Eric out did me as usual and bought me this! He has such good taste! And they are so soft! I love VS, too!

No comments: