Friday, April 29, 2005

CD 26, 11 DPO

My cycle is slowing dwindling down. Here's the latest update. I know I'm totally jinxing myself now, but I had to share.

We go to the gym several times throughout the week. Last night was supposed to be upper body and cardio. I couldn't do cardio last night b/c my bbs hurt so bad to even walk up and down the stairs at the gym. It was like constant throbbing almost. Hard to explain. I didn't even sleep well last night either. I didn't think hurt as bad today though until I did a bathroom check and yep, they still hurt. Sorta weird. I do get sore ones during this time of the month, but this seem unusually sore. Or maybe I'm just hoping they are unusually sore. Am I imagining it?

NO changes in my temp. I took it once this morning and it was 97.7, but I had been fighting w/ Godiva so I took it again and it was 98.1. Nothing remarkable. Ugh.

I refuse to pee on a stick until Wednesday. Then I will be officially late. Unless of course my temp really spikes again over the weekend I get some definitely pregnancy signs.

I so want to call my doc next week and tell him I need to come in for blood work for pregnancy instead of the damn surgery! Please if anyone is listening grant me this one wish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could grant wishes, I sure would. Good luck! Hoping these are good signs!!