Friday, April 08, 2005

Temping

So if you've looked at my chart you'll see I've not go into the habit of temping yet. I forgot today and won't be temping tomorrow or Sunday due to travel and in-laws. I hope to get back on track Monday morning. Darn I have a lot to get back on track come Monday that includes diet and exercise, too. Although I don't mind any of those! Plus Monday starts the official BD every day for like 2 weeks routine. Tuesday is our 2 year anniversary! Yay! Wow! I guess I have a pretty busy next 2 weeks in addition to this weekend!

I just hope it's worth it! *wink*

1 comment:

Dooneybug said...

Good luck with the temping. I've come to realize it's the most reliable form of information for me (some people don't find that the case however). It's a bit of a pain because you really have to be so consistant. I even set my alarm on the weekends so that I take my temp at the same time, then I go back to sleep.