Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Pics

Here are our decorations. The only thing you can't see is the strobe light and fog...
Halloween Decorations
Halloween Decorations
Spider Webs
Spider Webs (Dark)
Bones & Hands
Pumpkin in a Caldron (Dark)
Pumpkin in a Caldon
Halloween Decorations

Here is Eric dressed up to go to the bars. He's a drug runner.
Eric's Costume - Drug Runner

Notice the Belt Buckle...
Eric's Belt Buckle

And the Cowboy Hat I made for him...
The Cowboy Hat I Made for Eric

And what is in the briefcase you ask? (Yes, that is flour in those bags)
What's inside the Briefcase?

Me in my attire.
My Halloween Shirt

Poor Puppies had to stay in their room during trick-or-treating hours.
Puppies

So trick-or-treating is over now. I'm going to watch a little TV and go to bed. Eric will be out until quite late. We actually had more kiddies than we thought despite the rainy shitty weather. Of course we have tons of candy bars left over, but that's ok. We'll get rid of them.

I had cramps this evening, but they are gone now. The witch has not flown in yet, but I expect her to arrive in the morning for another perfect cycle. How nice for her to allow a CD 1 on Nov 1. Just extremely nice timing.

Oh, apparently we are going to be visited by ghosts & ghouls, too. We had one of those chain letter things on our doorstep today that we were supposed to pass along before Halloween. Well, there was no way I was going to be able to pass it along in time. Oh well, they can give the witch some company, right?

That's all now. Goodnight!

No comments: