Wednesday, March 24, 2004

CD 2

Yep, AF flew in late yesterday evening and she's bombing my ovaries this morning! ha ha (Severe Cramps) Anyway, I've decided not to temp this month and see what happens. It will be a little weird b/c my CM isn't even an indicator, but I'm getting burnt out, so I gotta try something new I guess. Did a few calculations about this month and this is what I've come up with....

- Estimated Dates of Ovulation - April 5-7 (CD 14-16) We will probably start trying around the 1st or 2nd of April in case of early ovulation

- Estimated Next Period - April 18-21 This month my cycle was only 26 days, which is the shortest it has been, so I hope now that it goes back up to 28 days. I would feel much better about my luteal phase.

- Estimated Test Date - I don't think I will let myself test until Thursday, April 22. In case that doesn't job your memory the ladies of GWO will be arriving at my house later that evening of that date.

Now we just get to wait a little while now before we find out if Jennifer's "no temping" month worked for her! ***Baby dust to her!***

No comments: