Saturday, March 20, 2004

CD 24, 10 DPO - Update

Went yesterday and got my blood work done. They said the results should be in sometime Monday, so I'll either call late Monday or Tuesday to find out. Also asked out Eric's s/a results and those take a little longer so probably won't be in for 3-5 days, so I am planning on calling probably Thursday to find those out.

Not having any symptoms, but my temp is still up pretty high, which I'm excited about. Felt sorta crampy, but not like AF crampy, more like gasey crampy yesterday evening and so far today. Who knows?! I joined a buddy group on FF, so that is keeping my busy. They of course think my chart is triphasic, but after reading a lot of FF circles, they always think positive or at least send people positive thoughts. I guess I'm more of a realist. I won't believe it until I get that BFP. I tried reading into my chart (and still do), but honestly it just doesn't tell you much about pregnancy! At least I've come to the realization, but I do check it throughout the day in case those FF people change something. Like they are going say on the pregancy analysis, "There is no doubt you are pregnant. Congratulations!" I suppose I can hope!

Note to Jennifer - I love your analogy of the "What if Game". I tried to send you a comment, but for some reason it wouldn't open. You really gave this some thought. We'll have to print this out if I/we become pregnant this month and see how close you were... Come on O for you!

No comments: