Monday, March 08, 2004

New Week

Well, ironically enough we start trying this week. FF estimates me o-ing sometime between Wednesday & Friday. We are starting every other day tonight. Might even get an every day in on a couple of days. Maybe. We are just sorta going with the flow this month. Not as well, not sure of the word. Obsessed sounds drastic, but laid back sounds like we aren't all that into it, which isn't the case either... Hmmm...

Anyway, on another note tomorrow is my birthday. A whole "Quarter of a Century" old. I don't feel that age. Although I don't feel older or younger either. So, all in all, I guess I'm about the right age. Not that I have a choice.

The weekend was fun but pretty lazy, too. Saturday we went to the mall and came home with my my birthday and anniversary and any other close holiday in that vacinity gift. I got a diamond tennis bracelet. It is absolutely gorgeous! Eric had originally wanted to get me one, but I told him I thought it was too much. We, well he, didn't find anything else that he felt like was the "right gift". Needless to say, we spent about twice as much as we intended, but we decided it would definitely be something to hand down to our kids later on. It was also a little more b/c it has more gold on it as it's sort of u's around the diamonds instead of s's which snag things. I will try to post a pic of it later. Yesterday, Sunday, we were pretty lazy. We took some pics in to get printed and did a little grocery shopping at Kroger. I worked on my GWO scrapbook for a little while in the evening while Eric cleaned out the coat closet. Then we watched the "Matchstick Man" with Nicolas Cage. It was a pretty good movie. Basically about this con artist who finds out he has a daughter and unfortunately gets her involved it conning people. Surprising ending, but it reminds me of another movie I've seen, but I'm not sure which one. I'll have to think about that.

No comments: