Tuesday, March 09, 2004

My Birthday

Today is my birthday and I'm 25 years old. Wow! It seems like those days and years get shorter the older you get. Apparently my birthday isn't really until 5:17 this evening, but it's still my day!

Here is my Birthday/Anniversary Present from Eric - It's fuzzy but you get the idea.


Some of my other gifts include cards (a few with money in them) and a birthday cake from my boss. I used a little of the money to buy 2 colored bras that match some of my undies. Also, tonight my dad & Peg are coming up and we are having dinner at..... Yes, you guess it..... Don Pablo's. And I get to wear the sombraro.

Also my grandparents on the Paddack side, my grandma Nita and my mom called to wish me a happy birthday. My mom even sang the entire birthday song to me!

No comments: