Thursday, March 18, 2004

CD 22, 8 DPO - 98.3

Not a whole lot to report on today except my temp is still up. Obviously still early for any "symptoms". I feel like if it goes back down to .1 then I would most likely not be pregnant. If it stays up at .3 or higher then I think there's a good chance I am. So far this cycle has been a little different from the rest in that I didn't hit .3 until 7 DPO whereas the last few has went up to .3 at 4-5 DPO. I honestly don't have high hopes this cycle, but I still have some hope. I suppose the next few days might be an indicator, but then again temps really don't tell you much until afterwards...

AF (if she shows) is expected sometime next Tuesday-Thursday. FF has me testing on Thursday, which is 15 DPO and I think I'll stick to what they think this month. Currently I only have 1 test, so I guess it better be worth the while! I'm saving it for a special time. We'll see if it agrees.

On a side note, Eric deposited his "thesis" this morning. I'm sure he's glad to have that behind him. I leave work tomorrow at 3:30 to get my bloodwork done. Not sure who and when we find out the results. I'm assuming someone will call.

Other news

Planning on going to C'ville this weekend to visit my grandparents as they are back from Florida. We might possibly stop by my mom's house, but not sure on that yet and I haven't even talked to her yet to find out if she'll be home.

My computer was down from Monday afternoon to Wednesday late morning, so thus the lack of updates. Everything should be okay now. (We'll see)

No comments: