Monday, March 15, 2004

Update

CD 19, 5 DPO
Eric is taking in his "sample" on Thursday this week and I have to go in on Friday to get blood tests, which essentially is just to make sure I'm ovulating and I am. So I guess they get to stick me for the fun of it. I'm 5 DPO today. Not really sure how I feel right now. I'm not getting my hopes up, but at the same time I feel like our 1 day was good timing. Obviously it's too soon to even feel anything, so we'll see what happens. We were talking last night and it was almost like we took the month off and went back to once a week like before TTC. It wasn't as "planned".

This Weekend
We had a really nice weekend. Saturday we went to Melting Pot and had dinner, which of course was excellent. On the way over we stopped at a dealer and looked at Mini Coopers. Who knows if we'll get one, but they look fun. Build your own here. It's sorta pointless for us both of have an SUV, but at the same time we will not make out so well on the Explorer, so essentially we will probably end up paying more. blah, blah, blah.

Yesterday we browsed through a few stores and went to the Theatre and saw "50 First Dates". It was funny and good, but probably not something I'd watch several times more (we won't be buying it). We also stopped at Blockbuster on the way home and got "Mona Lisa Smile". I wasn't real impressed with it, but it was okay to watch once...

Looks like spring isn't as close as I thought. I just read the weather and it's supposed to start snowing tonight with accumulation of 4-6 tomorrow and 1-2 more on Wednesday. YUCK! I'm not impressed at all!

No comments: