Friday, March 19, 2004

CD 23, 9 DPO - 98.3

I think this weekend might be an indicator if my temp stays up there... Nothing much to report except I had a dream last night that my bbs were sore, but when I woke up they weren't. Sad. Isn't it funny how you want your bbs to be sore and to have this sickness in the mornings?? Who asks for this stuff? Of course those of us trying to become pregnant do! Oh, I'm leaving work today at 3:30 do get my bloodwork down. Nothing else really important to tell.

Eric has been under the weather. His sinuses are bothering him and he's been having headaches. Last night he went to bed when we got home from work and got back up at 9:15, don't know what time he came back to bed though. He still had a headache this morning, so he was going to stay in bed today until he picks me up to get my bloodwork done. I sure hope he feels better. We are supposed to go to C'ville tomorrow.

No comments: