Monday, March 22, 2004

Weekend Re-cap

Friday - Of course I left work early to get my bloodwork done, which only took about 5 minutes total. We decided to check out a few art stores and antique stores in downtown Lafayette. Then decided we'd have an early dinner and headed to Battleground to a little hole in the way restaraunt/bar called TC's, where we stuffed ourself! Then went home and laid around the rest of the evening.

Saturday - Was lazy most of the morning. Left for C'ville around 2:30. On they way down we stopped by Kisha's new place. All I can say is "Boy does it need work!" We would NEVER go down that route. Then we headed over to my Nanny & Papaw's and had dinner there. After dinner we played 7-up/7-down with them for change and we took them for a whopping $1. It was a blast though. Headed home a little after 9.

Sunday - I worked on GWO packets and watched some old movies, Awakenings & Fried Green Tomatoes, neither of which I had seen before. Went grocery shopping, which was a bad idea b/c all the church crowd had the same idea. We also found "All Fired Up", a paint your own pottery place on the West Side. When I got home I baked some chocolate chip cookies and then got on a huge cleaning spree. Not sure what came over me, but I cleaned out cabinets in my kitchen, fixed a door on our entertainment center, got rid of the fish tank in the office, which then got Eric started cleaning the office and rearranging. It ended up being a pretty huge deal, but it was fun! It was a little after 10 when I went to bed and I could have stayed up even later doing stuff if I wouldn't have had to get up and go to work in the morning!

No comments: