Thursday, March 11, 2004

Day 15, 1 DPO

My temp officially spiked today. Good old 98.1. Of course it has to stay up for 3 days before FF gives me an ovulation date, but I'm pretty confident. This month was definitely different than the other months...

Some Thoughts
1) Basically we are relying solely on me getting an extra special birthday present or being a very late ovulater as we only BD'd Tuesday (my birthday) and then tonight. I feel like we timed it okay. I figure I o'd late Tuesday or yesterday sometime. We probably should have bd'd yesterday, but at the same time we were doing the every other day thing this month. Heck, it didn't work last month doing it every day, so maybe doing it once this month will work. Doesn't make a person feel like they've tried very hard though. Don't think I will be getting my hopes up too high this time around.

2) On another note, if this month does happens then that will mean we conceived around my birthday and that would put my EDD at December 1 and Eric's birthday is December 15. Conception for my birthday, delivery for Eric's. That's a nice thought.

OK. I cheated a little bit and assuming I have 3 full days of high temps, I could test on March 25 or 15 DPO. And that is even FF's test date... Another thought if that is the case and with all this other birthday stuff, I would tell my parents (Dad & Peg) on the 30th, which is Peg's birthday!

OK, maybe I'm getting my hopes up a tad bit...

No comments: