Monday, March 29, 2004

Friday Five (on Monday again)

Ok. So, this little site we go to didn't have any Friday Five's this week so I went back a year and this is what you get this week!

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?

That's a tough one, nothing really memorable happened last week that I can think of. Good old AF came around again.

2. What one person touched your life this week?

Overall my girls touch my lives almost weekly. They are great. On a more personal note my sister-in-law touched my life b/c they are going to make an effort to get together for Christmas this year and I hope for many years to come. I talked to her for quite a while on the phone and it just felt good to know we are bonding.

3. How have you helped someone this week?

I think I've helped out Danialle this week. She has been a little down in the dumps and I imagine I'm probably the only one who knows about what's been going on (at least til GWO). I think I've helped her in that I'm pretty honest and call things like I see them and not just give her what she wants to hear. That's what friends are for!

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?

Well, I need to write my cousin Jamie a letter as I just got one from her. I'd also like to finish up my GWO scrapbook for the Columbus weekend. We have planned on getting our pond done next weekend. That is one of our ultimate goals right now.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?

Gosh...... Hmmmm..... Well we start trying to get pregnant again at the end of the week, so that could definitely make our world a better place!

No comments: