Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Armpit Knot

Yea, I'm posty today apparently.

Anyway, I have a theory on my armpit knot. Remember how I said I got really sick on Thursday and thought it was from my medicine? Then it just so happened the knot in my armpit showed up on Friday. Doesn't that sound weird?! I just put two-and-two together. Maybe I had a reaction to the medicine since it does take some time for it to be in your system or maybe a certain dosage and I reacted by getting sick. The knot was part of the reaction and my lymph node swelled b/c of it and maybe was trying to expel the medicine although it hasn't popped or anything.

Anyway, it's a good theory. I did call my doc's office this morning and made an appt for next Tuesday for a post-op. They asked if I was having any problems and I said I thought I had had a reaction to the medicine, but was fine after I stopped taking it. Apparently that didn't worry them. Ah well, it's just the appointment desk though.

No comments: