Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Turning Girlie

I've been working really hard on my appearance and trying to add more color, wear clothes that make me look better including shoes, etc. See I'm normally the khaki pant/short girl w/ nice shirt. I have plain black or brown sandals or either inappropriate (so I've learned) or no heel to my shoes. I'm sorta plain jane type. Kitten has graciously been watching and researching the appropriate clothes for our body types (we are pears) includes shoes, etc. I know Eric likes me to be more feminine, too. I just have a hard time going the more girlie route. I bought a khaki skirt a while back and while it was khaki is was good in that it was the appropriate length AND it was a skirt, which I never wear. Anyway, we went and got a few things today for our upcoming vacation and I'm proud of my purchases, so I thought I'd post pics of myself b/c I guess I'm that vain. hee hee

My first purchase was the MOST feminine thing ever. Check these hot heels out! Woohoo! Go me!

This is the outfit I picked out w/ a close-up of the shorts. Yes, pinkish not khaki! Now my intent was NOT a plain white shirt. I wanted a white shirt w/ a little bit of pink it in, but I couldn't find anything, so I ended up w/ this b/c it was on sale. I will get a white shirt w/ a little pink it though. I promise!

I know it's just small steps right now, but I'm coming around to being more girl like. I have a shopping spree planned for June w/ Kitten. I'm sure we will have to make a few trips to the car to drop off purchases, too. Yay!

2 comments:

Kitten said...

My god!!! You look so slim! That pink is perfect for you! Just the right amount of detail and weight on the fabric to keep you in proportion. In the fall, we'll have a huge kakhi burning party, where you are allowed to keep one pair and your skirt. Hee hee. Really though, you look great, and I cannot believe you got those heels!!!! SEXY MOMMA!

Anonymous said...

Hey you hot thang! You look wonderfully gorgeous!! Way to go, wish I was looking that good.