Thursday, May 19, 2005

Boredom

I'm so totally bored at work today that I've run out of things to even google! Here's a few random things I've run across today.

*I asked my friend Danialle if she had anything she needed googled. Her reply: "Why is Danialle contstantly hungry?" So here are the results. If you haven't been reading this blog long Results 1 & 2 are from our best friend Jennifer. So apparently she knows why Danialle is constantly hungry. Care to answer J?

*Note: This sorta struck me as odd! Pear shaped women (me) may be more fertile (bullshit) than their apple shaped friends due to higher levels of the hormone oestrogen. However a conflicting view is that the higher level of oestrogen may lead to an increased risk of endometriosis, which in turn may make conceiving problematic. (Dead on)

*Pear shaped women should wear jeans labeled "hipster" as they help avoid that gape in the waist we all hate as they sit low on your hips and not at your waist. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Grrr... Although I'm not a fan of the thong sticking out of the top of the jean look either. I suppose that goes along w/ the guy whose pants are hanging down w/ his boxers showing. It's a white trash couple. hee hee

*Why don't they make capris in lengths? I know w/ my body shape I shouldn't necessarily be wearing them, but I have a few pair I like and damned if they don't look like high waters on me. Now I could have them hemmed, but so far haven't even though I've had them since...hmmm....last summer. hee hee Most all capris I've tried on are not technically capris on me.

*I have this deep need to buy a new ring. In fact we almost bought me one last night at the mall. I have wanted a princess cut (square/rectangle) aquamarine, which is my birthstone, ring for quite some time. My gracious husband knows this and a few years ago tried to find one, but couldn't so he ended up getting me a pear shaped one (to go along w/ my body-hee hee). And I do like it, but it's too small, so I need to get it sized. I should probably just do that, huh?

*Keep one of my best friends, Samara, in your thoughts. She is in her 39th week and very anxiously waiting for "Bean" to make the grand appearance. She's getting into the uncomfortable end of pregnancy stuff and ready to deliver now even though she's not progressing as fast as we all want. (hee hee) At least Bean will be here for sure in just a little over a week although we don't want to wait that long either. I'm thinking of you!

That's all now. I'm leaving work shortly and have a jam packed night ahead of me to get ready for our vacation w/ a softball game thrown in for some added time away from what I need to be doing. I was really hoping for thunderstorms to start anytime and postpone our game, but it's not looking like it yet. Ho-Hum.

No comments: