Monday, May 16, 2005

I just remembered

See I told you the drugs affected me a bit. I remembered a few things.

Remember when I was pissed about the anesthesia guy sneaking up on me and "catching my hand on fire"? Well my hand is still to this day sore and a bit swollen. Grrr... I asked my nurse aunt about it over the weekend and she said it could be sore for several weeks even months. That makes me so mad. It could affect how I play softball, which isn't good b/c I already need help! HA!

Another thing is when I showered on Friday I noticed this knot in my left arm pit. It's maybe 1/2 inch or so, but its weird. I first wondered if it was just an infected hair b/c I get those on very rare occassions, but now I just don't know. I thought I'd give it a few days to go away, but it hasn't yet. Eric wants me to make a doc appt, but jeez, I have had enough of docs lately. I might call and see about a 2 week appt for my surgery since I think I'm supposed to have one and non-chalantly bring it up to him to feel. Hmmm... It is sore though, too, but that may be b/c I keep messing w/ it. Oops!

No comments: