Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tricked ya!

So I thought today was CD 1, but apparently not yet. I'm due to start today or tomorrow. I saw (or so I thought) a tinge or red this morning and even thought I was getting cramps, but since then there hasn't even been a hint of red. Who knows?! I was worried that my cycle might be a little later b/c of my lap, so maybe it really will be. I know I'm not late yet and all, but that prescription for Clomid is burning a whole in my wallet!!! I sent Eric to drop it off this morning since I thought today was going to be CD 1, which would mean I need to start it Thursday. However, when I talked to him this morning he said it was too busy so we'd just drop it off tonight. Now I'm contemplating waiting until at least tomorrow. But then again, I think I'd feel better with a nice exepensive bottle of pills sitting in my cabinet, don't ya think?

So the question of the day is...

Which is harder the 2WW or waiting for AF so you can start Clomid and a new, more exciting cycle?

I guess essentially you are waiting for the same thing or lack there of...

P.S.
I just got my first piece of assvice and let me tell ya, the guy is an idiot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say 2ww. (You always want to test sooner) You know you aren't pregnant this month...the 2ww is even harder, especially when it is longer than 2 weeks! I'm expecting my first child. Last cycle: Dec 3rd, positive HPT: Feb 11th. That's 8 weeks of wondering what was wrong with my body! Obviously...I skipped a cycle in there...not like me at all. I had blood tests at the doctor and everything...good luck with TTC...you two will make great parents and the wait will totally be worth it. I wish you the best of luck.