Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Another Update

I finally got a chance to update. I was swamped yesterday at work and normally don't update my blog at home. Anyway I had company, so couldn't if I wanted to.

Sunday morning we got up and I checked my temp again. It was 97.7. Didn't think too much about it. We got ready and headed to Champaign to meet Eric's parents. It was a nice drive. After meeting them, we headed to lunch at this mexican place. Oh how we love mexican! It was good. I ordered chicken fajitas and all four of us could have eaten off my plate. It was HUGE! Anyway, his parents told us that they bought a timeshare in Vegas. We were very excited! In fact that actually bought a double unit and when they die we will inherit one unit and Eric's sister & husband will inhert one. They have a week in August that they will spend in Vegas, plus 4 bonus weeks. Next year however, they opted to not take their week in August for another 4 bonus weeks. So, do the addition, they have 9 weeks next year! They gave us 2 and Amanda & Erik 2 and a friend of their's 1 week. That still leaves them with 4 weeks. We only pay $139 fee for domestic or $179 for foreign to stay somewhere other than vegas. They thought also that this would force their kids & spouses to vacation together at least sometime! I'm all for that! That was all just through lunch. So after lunch we went to Sam's and Best Buy, then headed to the mall. We got a few deals, but really didn't spend much money. It was nice just to wonder around and chat. I'm so glad that his mom & I are fine now that we are married. I was really worried for a while before the wedding. Finally we said our good-byes and headed home. We were both pretty exhausted when we got home. Driving really takes the life out of ya. We didn't end up BD-ing that night. I did check my saliva test and it had dots and ferns. I sorta thought my temp would 1) either jump Monday morning or 2) I wouldn't O this month...

So Monday morning when I woke up and took my temp it was 98.1. I did ovulate. I would guess either late Saturday or early Sunday though. At least we got one in Saturday. I e-mailed my friends yesterday for some advice and opinions about this cycle. See, next weekend will be the quarterly girls' weekend out again. D & J will be coming to my house Thursday evening. Then we will get up and drive to TH to meet H where all the festivities will take place.

Here's the deal on how it affects my AF/Testing... In a normal cycle I would have O'd around Day 13-16 and AF would arrive around Day 28-29 (10/13-10/14). But since I was sick O was delayed and now I don't imagine I'll start until more like 10/17 (Sun). J had a good suggest though. S checked her saliva last night and she still had ferns. So maybe if I check my saliva on Thursday and there's ferns then maybe I could test on Friday before we head to TH. Of course it will all depend on my body signs, too. If there are no ferns then I'll just wait til I get back home on Sunday or Monday morning.

Last night my sister and her boyfriend came by and visited us. We had dinner at BW3s then came back to our house and visited for a while. This is my youngest sister and her and I aren't very close. We've tried to work on our relationship, but I think she's just still in that young annoying stage right now. She does stupid things and doesn't care about things she should and it just really frustrates me. Overall it was a nice visit though.

No comments: