Friday, October 22, 2004

I'm Bragging

So I have to brag... I came in this morning doing my usual checking my e-mail and I had a message from my big boss (the school head). It was a copy of the reference he sent to the professor I interviewed with yesterday. It was very sweet and nice of him. (I'd hire me!) Then right before lunch I got copied on the one my immediate boss (office manager) wrote for me. Wow! She wrote a novel and damn was it good! Good thing I'm not as emotional this week or I might shed a tear. ha ha ha I will miss this place when I'm gone and not to sound conceited, but they will miss me, too!

Also, I got a call this morning for ANOTHER interview. I'm not as interested in this job and most likely won't even take the job if they offer it to me, but I think I'll still interview, just for fun. Did I just say interviewing is fun? Aaaahhh! You never know, I might go and find out it's not what I think it is, which is basically what I'm doing now.

So my week has ended on a nice note. This weekend should be fun. Tomorrow is another home football game for Purdue, so we'll be watching that. I hope to get some of my scrapbook done for my baby pics since I haven't worked on that in a LONG time. Also, we are going to the Colt's game on Sunday w/ a customer of Eric's. That will be fun especially since we will get to try out our new camera, too. Yay! I guess our weekend is a little busy. No plans for this evening though, at least that I know of yet.

No comments: