Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What a day

So far my day's been pretty lazy. No one is here today, so there isn't a whole lot to do. I've got some things done, but haven't been real motivated. I did paint my fingernails this morning though.

I have decided to start looking outside of my current company for jobs now. It scares me a little. I know someone in a medical billing place and could probably get a job there BUT it'd be a pay cut and I'm not sure we can do that. It would definitely have more potential for growth, but can we take a pay cut to grow? I don't know. I actually put a call into the lady to see if their benefits and growth potential can balance out the pay cut at least a little, so we'll see what she says when she calls back. Ugh. I hate job hunting. It's a little better when you know the person doing the hiring, but still. I don't seem to be going anywhere at my current place of employment and although I love my boss, it has to happen. I'm going nowhere. Even though I like my free time and being able to do basically anything I want. I still sorta like a little more "career" life. I didn't spend 4 years in college for nothing. At least I don't think.

I don't like interviewing!
I don't like pay cuts!
I don't like job searching!
I don't like send my resume out!
Most of all I don't like not getting called when I know I should!

Why can this just be an enjoyable easy part of life??

No comments: