Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Darn Ferns.... Or maybe good ferns....

Hard to tell right now where these ferns rank on my list. I still have ferns. (at least partial) I know two people who continued to have ferns after ovulation that are currently pregnant. That gives me hope, but also makes me analyze even more than normal, too.

After talking to my friend J, I got some crazy idea to test my husband. And assuming he did it correctly, he didn't have any ferns. (Yay!) I'm going to test him again tonight so I can see for myself. Poor guy, can you imagine what is running through his mind? I'm also making Kitten test when she arrives at my house Thursday and we know she isn't pregnant. She will still have AF. Of course since it's girls weekend this weekend my pregnant friend J will have to test, but it seems like she will probably have ferns. Although I could be wrong. We'll find out!

No comments: