Thursday, October 28, 2004

Friday Five - Clothing

1) Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing? Why?
I really like my sweaters (especially my new ones). Mostly because they are big and soft and comfy and I'm not concerned if I look fat in them or not.

2) How would you describe your style?
When we go shopping my friends refer to some things as "Erica Clothes". I assume they mean on the "Plain Jane" side. I don't wear really extravagent or outrageous stuff normally. I'm usually in jeans or khakis and a nice shirt or sweater.

3) How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all?
Lots of shoes. I don't wear all of them. I have all the prom/formal shoes I ever bought and don't wear them (but might one day). I have 2-3 pairs of shoes I normally wear to work. Several pairs of sandals and 2 pair of boots.

4) Where do you buy most of your clothes?
From a variety of places. Any place from Target to L.S. Ayres to Outlets to basically any where I find something I like and that fits! I've been known to buy more than one pair of pants if they fit nicely.

5) What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
I just bought 2 pairs of work pants from Eddie Bauer that I absolutely love.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Now, I don't think I've ever said you were plain! I think your style is defined as "Classic designs." ;)