Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Bag o' Emotions

OK, so my temp was still up this morning (98.1), but according to my calculations I would only be about 11 DPO. I think if it's up tomorrow still I will probably test. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but I feel good about this month. Even though we didn't do it EVERY day, we still had great timing in my opinion. Here's my chart if you'd like to look.

So you probably are curious about the title of my blog right? Well here's what's been happening.

1) Yesterday while our computer guy was working on my computer I was trying to tell him I didn't know how to do what he wanted me to do on the web. He just couldn't believe it. I guess he made me feel a little stupid. I told him (almost in tears) that he could just do it himself b/c I didn't really want to learn it anyway and was looking for another job. I don't know why this upset me so.

2) Last night supper did NOT sit well with me at all. I laid on the couch all evening and ended up falling asleep as I usually do. I don't know why, but I really get mad when Eric doesn't wake me up before 10. I guess I feel like I need to be in bed by 10 in order to get some good sleep. Well, last night he didn't wake me up until about 10:15 and this made me furious. I yelled at him. Then when I went to the bathroom the stupid toilet broke, which made me even madder and I yelled even more. Then I couldn't find anything to wear for today and ended up tossing the wire hanger in the kitchen that had my pants on it and finally went to bed. I was not a happy camper and poor Eric got my rath last night. I'm sorry honey, I really am. I think someone monster took over my body last night.

3) This morning I was reading the paper on-line when I saw an about my sister.
"The match was the final contest for Southmont’s Ashlee XX, who has been a letterwinner for the Mounties in all four years of the Southmont program." I don't know why, but this made tears come to my eyes. She is the only girl who has played and lettered the entire 4 years that the school's soccer team has been in existance. I guess it makes me sad b/c she probably won't play anymore unless she plays in college.

I can laugh at all these things now, but whew, that was a bit much. I guess I'm just a little emotional. Of course that can be either a PMS or Prego symptom so it doesn't mean much, but still. I think maybe I just have too much going on right now. Hopefully the girl-time this weekend will get me back in the swing of things.

Check back tomorrow to find out the results of temping/testing... Keep your fingers & toes crossed, pray, whatever you have to do. I'll be doing it all, too!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm praying so hard for you, girl! Sorry you had such an emotional time yesterday & this morning. Hope this afternoon was better for ya! High emotions, supper not sitting well, still ferning.... hmmm! Fingers & toes are crossed!!!!!!