Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Experience

We had our first experience w/ Pre-Seed (PS) on Monday. It was interesting to say the least. Basically like using KY or something but a little different. After BD-ing I tried laying flat for about 30 min just to be safe. After I cleaned up there was still some noticeable leakage, but I didn't notice too much yesterday until after lunch. Then I had a big glob. (Sorry TMI) I hope that is a good thing. I feel like it is. I would say it means it's still up in there. :) Anyway, we didn't get to BD last night b/c we ate Mexican and both our stomachs were not feeling well. Needless to say no more mexican around O-time. (Hopefully we don't have to worry about that for another 9 months) I still think we are very safe though b/c of the glob yesterday afternoon and then today is my first day of total ferns and we are BD-ing again tonight w/ PS. I feel pretty good about this month already.

Sunday I my saliva test and say only dots. I didn't test on Monday, but tested again last night and saw both dots and ferns. This morning I tested and saw a ton of ferns. We are BD-ing as soon as I get home tonight to say the least.

I feel so much more relief with my new job. Things seem to be finally going our way. Now we just need conception to go our way!

No comments: