Tuesday, October 19, 2004

GWO VI - TH

On Thursday I got off work at noon. Eric & I had lunch and ran a few errands then I came home and lounged on the couch for a bit. I watched Oprah, which was about Miracle Babies and cried. Boy, what an emotional week. I definitely want to get this book: Miracle: A Celebration of Life. Anyway, I cleaned up the house a little then waited on everyone to arrive. Kitten arrived around 7:30 and after a bite to eat, we headed to Wal-Mart and Target to do a little shopping before Jennifer arrived. Jennifer arrived later and after changing into our PJ's and touching her belly we watch her ultrasound video of Grace. Wow! It is so amazing. We were all pretty tired so we headed to bed.

Friday morning we got up early, got ready, had breakfast and then headed to TH. On the way we stopped at Steam Corner to see the family and have breakfast and walk around a bit. We got to TH around 12:30 and after dropping off our stuff at Heather's house and a little snack, we headed to the Bridge Festival. It was cold, but overall a good time. I didn't buy anything besides food. We were disappointed b/c Ava Chu wasn't there this year, but we did meet some rainbow haired ladies (you can figure it out). After that we headed back to TH and went to a Mexican place. Although the food was good it didn't sit well with me and I spent some time in the bathroom at Wal-Mart while the other ladies wondered aimlessly around shopping.

Saturday we got up to the smell of biscuits and gravy that Heather made for us. YUMMY! We took our time getting ready and left the house around noon and headed to Heather's house she is remodeling. It definately has some potential, but also a lot of work. We then hit up a park and took some prego pics of Jennifer then hit up a little diner for lunch and grabbed some coffee to warm us up. We stopped at one more park to grab a few more pics then headed to CVS to get our film developed. While waiting on the film we wondered around Hobby Lobby and picked up a few things. Jennifer found the cutest book shelf for Grace's room. We picked up the pics, which were great then headed to TK's Sports Bar where we met Heather's special delivery, Nick. We also had some awesome cheap food and watched Purdue throw away thier game to Wisconsin. After dinner, Kitten, Jennifer & I headed back to Heather's house and took some more "artsy" pics of Jennifer and her belly. I was feeling sick, so I took some medicine and unfortunately it knocked me out, so I headed to bed after the photography session. We got up early the next morning and after a quick chat headed back home. I feel so refreshed now. It was a much needed break (from work). I am still sorta sickly, but hope to get over that soon, too

Check out our pics from the weekend here
Note: Thanks Kitten for the link!

No comments: