Sunday, October 10, 2004

Weekend

My weekend has been good. Friday night when I got home Eric had rented some movies. We ordered a pizza and started watching Farenheit 9/11. Wow! It really fired Eric up and I was just amazed throughout the whole movie. If you haven't seen it, it's definitely something to see. I wonder if it will have any affect on the voting outcome since it came out on Tuesday on video and I imagine many people will rent it. My nanny & papaw also stopped by for a little bit on Friday night. My grandma has been sick, but she is doing much better. We chatted with them for a bit then they headed home.

Saturday morning we got up early. The dogs woke us up at about 6:30 and I just couldn't go back to sleep so I finally got up a little after 7 and showered and got ready. I headed to C'ville to get my roots done and then visit with my dad & Peg for a while. When I got back to Lafayette I wondered around a few stores then headed home to watch Purdue win their football game. I spent most of the even reading my new book, "Little Earthquakes" by Jennifer Weiner. Eric left around 9:30 to go out to the bars and as usual I just went to bed. I wanted to go out with him, but then again I just wanted to go to bed. The sleep won.

Today we've just been lazy for the most part. I run the vacuum through the house and mop the kitchen and might clean the tub in our bathroom. We watched the Colts' game (they won) and I finished my book. Ironic that I just read a book about 4 women and their lives involving 3 of them being pregnant and 1 who lost a child and about the trials and tribulations of marriage, families, jobs, etc. Interesting. Very good book to say the least.

I took my temp again this morning, not that I have any doubts of not being pregnant this month, but just in case. It was 98.1. High, but probably not high enough to say baby. I get that temp always after O-ing. I'd sure like to see some 98.5+s. ha ha

1 comment:

Kitten said...

I strongly encourage you to research the facts and vote based on those facts.