Friday, September 23, 2005

Bad, Bad Day...

Please go over and give Jennifer a big *HUG* and keep her in your thoughts.

I'm feeling really down and distant right now. I don't understand why people around me keep having bad things happen to them. It is really pissing me off to be honest. 2005 was supposed to be a great year and so far it royally sucks ass. I can't wait for 2006 to get here. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??????????

It's hard to explain how I feel right now. I will say that God isn't very high on my list at the moment though. I've struggled with it for years anyway and my "faith" or understanding (might be a better word) is declining.

Bad things should not happen to good people. I love everyone around me. I have a close circle of friends (real life) that are literally out of this world. I'm selfish in that I don't want bad things to happen to them, anyone would be though. I know Jennifer will be strong through whatever journey this takes her through, but she shouldn't have to go through it. She doesn't deserve it at all.

You are in my thoughts Jennifer! I know everything will be ok in the long run.

No comments: