Tuesday, September 20, 2005

CD 22, 7 DPO **edited**

I realized yesterday that this blog is supposed to be about our journey to conceive for the most part and really I haven't been talking much about it, so I'm going to try to get back in that routine.

As you can see from the title I'm 7 DPO, which means I have 8 days left before I can watch for AF. B/C I got the hCG shot, I can't even test until after 14 DPO b/c it could give me a false positive, so there's no chance of me testing early this time. I polled 2 of my friends yesterday and they think I should test now to see if I really get a false positive or not, but Eric doesn't think I should. He doesn't want to jinx anything. So, I guess I won't be trying out that science project out as much as I want to.

I pretty certain the hCG shot made me extremely hormonal. I feel like my nerves are absolutely shot. I don't think Eric understands this really even though I've tried explaining many times. That only makes me even more frustrated. I don't know if he just thinks I'm being pissy b/c I want to or what?! :D B/C you know I really like being a bitch, right? Don't answer that!

**Edited to say that I did come home to an assortment of roses on the dining room table last night, so he really is wonderful and I know it is 90% all me!**

Keep your fingers cross for the next 8-10 days for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for the roses. As for the shot - it was out of my system by 8dpo both times. It really doesn't take that long.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

well, actually, its 95% you. J/K.
Love you.

Mrs. T said...

See what I mean. Always trying to push my buttons. *wink*