Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oops!

I forgot to mention one thing that really got to me yesterday while I was waiting to get the ultrasound for a whopping 50 minutes. Anyway, I'm nosey, so I listen to thing that are going on with other people. Yes, I know all about the HIPA laws, etc. This lady came in probably upper 20s, early 30s. Young, mind you. She had 3 kids definitely hers b/c they were all spitting images of her. I little boy who was the oldest maybe 7, a little girl who was probably 3-4 and a baby I think she said around 9 months. Anyway, she was in getting blood taken for whatever reason, but what stuck me as interesting was when she began telling the nurse that the newest baby was a result of taking some medication for about 7 days that she didn't realize would affect her birth control... Makes me wonder how she conceived her first 2.

What can ya say?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares how she concieved them? And just because the third was a result of meds messing with her b/c does not say anything about her as a person or a parent. What does that have to do with wondering how her first two were concieved?? I think it best to not be so judgemental of others when we all have enough going on in our own lives. JMHO!

Jennifer said...

I don't think you said that she was a bad person or a bad parent. Or that you were being judgemental. I think you were wondering how some people can have "oops" babies while you are trying so hard for your own.

Mrs. T said...

Thank you Jennifer. Well said. You are exactly right on my feelings. It's amazing how people can write and be so crabby, but they have to do it anonymously. I wonder why "they" can't just say it as themself. Oh, maybe b/c I would judge them, huh? Jeez, give it up "anonymous". You obviously don't read my blog much or you wouldn't have posted that comment. I'm not a mean spirited person. Just frustrating with not getting pregnant. Thank for your input though. It's nice to get comments (even if they are crabby). To each their own.

Kitten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.